RoverLog patches by John Isham (AA1I, ex-N1QLM)
Most of these were developed against roverlog 2.6.5, but should apply without problems to roverlog 2.6.6.
Main Roverlog Patches
- Contest .ini files for distance based scoring in VHF sprints
- I beleive the fall sprints still say to use the ARRL VHF scoring rules which mean that 432MHz QSO's should count as 2 points rather than one. If this is correct, this patch will fix sprint432.ini accordingly.
- Patch to add a distance in km window to the calc window (Included in RoverLog 2.6.9)
- Patch to add support for CAT communications to a Yaesu FT-897D. This is similar to the existing code for the FT-817, but there are some differences. (Included in RoverLog 2.6.9)
- Serial Ports - adds options for common linux serial ports in various dialogs I have encountered. These are easy to add by hand, so while they are useful, they may not be suitable for inclusion in the main branch.
These are patches that worked for me, and as a result might be useful to others, but since ther are due to some weird configuration or use, probably are not appropriate for inclusion in the main code tree.
- I had a problem with the rotor module requiring the DDE package in linux. Since my rotor doesn't use dde, I used this patch to remove the line.
- Before I got a rigblaster, I used commands through the rig module to key on/off through CAT commands. This is not the best way to do it, so these probably should NOT be included in the mainstream release, but in case it is useful to someone else, my changes are in this patch